to bridge on Long Island
We have friendly bridge, competitive bridge, and even friendly competitive bridge. We have clubs to play bridge at, tournaments to test your mettle, and we can help you find lessons.
We hope you find what you are looking for. Let us know (contact) if we can help.
The NSBA runs all of the ACBL tournaments on Long Island. We actively supports bridge education and bridge players on Long Island.
Future editions of the Islander will be delivered only via email. If we don't have your email address, click here!"
Results, June 15-21
STaC Results, May 29-31
The Frank Allison Double Knockouts is a long-running event our unit holds. KO Standings (as of June 4). Teams and initial matches.
Unit Party, May 17, 2015: results, pictures (some pictures added 6/7.)
- The next regular meeting of the NSBA Board of Directors will be held at the Sagamore Bridge Club on Tuesday, August 25th. at 7:00 PM. All NSBA members are invited to attend.
- The Annual Meeting of the NSBA is Wednesday evening, September 30, 2015 at 6:45 PM at the Upsky Hotel main ballroom. All NSBA members are invited to attend.
- The Nominating Committee of the NSBA has proposed this for the Board of Directors and officers for the 2015 – 2016 year: Click here.
- Dr. Reza Khatib Weekend STaC: July 24-26. Silver Points.
- Long Island Regional. September 30-October 4. (Flyer)